Lori's giveawayI've got a second giveaway tip too. This time it's a big five-part giveaway, hosted by Lori Anderson of Pretty Things. The five prizes are:
- "Bits and bobs" from the Bead & Button Show (see pic above)
- A copy of the Bead Soup book (also pictured)
- Lori's ebook on inspiration for creative bloggers
- An "I'm a bead souper" tote bag (pictured)
- A mystery soup created by Lori
For your chance to win one of these prizes, check out the giveaway post on Pretty Things.
Two giveaways for Nicole's Bead Backing
- If you live in the US or Canda, don't miss Saturday Sequins' giveaway either. She's giving away a package of Nicole's Bead Backing to a lucky winner -- extra chances if you've never tried the product. This Friday is last day to enter.
- Via her blog I also found out that Nicole herself (aka Beadwright) is also doing a giveaway of her own, which is open worldwide. She too gives extra chances to win for those who haven't tried the product before.
PS! Don't forget to help choose a twin bead design to write a free tute on -- check out this post!